This is how you can sell your DVD, and have us burn it on demand and send it directly to your customer at order time:
Set up a free CD or DVD project
- Click Sign Up above to start.
- Create a free project for each of the products you sell.
- Set up your project online.
- If you have a multiple disc set, data CD, DVD, or audio CD, you can set those options by clicking on the options button. We have video topics for
all of this (under the help menu).
- Change packaging options.
- Did you use DVD authoring software for your DVD? If you don't know what this means,
learn more about our DVD authoring service.
- Don't want to bother with all the file preparation? We have a few support options. [Learn More]
Order Option #1:
If you already have a shopping cart or paypal buttons, your customer will order from your site using a shopping cart or PayPal buttons you've added:
- You use your current shopping cart software or paypal buttons.
- Your customer orders the product from you.
- You collect the money from your customer directly.
- You submit orders into our wholesale order system either manually, or with automation.
Then, login and click the order button to submit a wholesale order:
- Click the "Order" button from within your account. From there, you fill in customer order data.
- If you submit many orders, you can automate ordering.
- You may also consider spreadsheet ordering.
Order Option #2
Customers orders from the TrepStar retail order cart using buy now buttons.
- TrepStar.com acts as your eCommerce system / shopping cart.
- You set your desired retail price and product description.
- Copy and paste our "Buy Now" buttons HTML to your site.
- We collect the money from your customer since they are using the retail order page we provide.
- We make and ship the products on demand at order time.
- We pay you the net proceeds once every few weeks.
We manufacture and ship product in 1 business day
- We ship your product to your customer within 1 business day via the U.S. Postal Service which ships to
anywhere in the world. The USPS ships to more addresses than any other service available (more than UPS or Fedex etc.)
- We make products "on demand" or "just in time" so inventory is never stale, and there is no waste.
- Depending on the packaging and shipping options, we may place your disc in a thin mailer, DVD case, CD case, bubble mailer, or combination of those.
Click the "options" button (once you've made a project) for more details.
Search or browse customer order data
- We store all customer orders on our system.
- We provide tools to browse or search customers.
- Confirm customer orders are in the system.
- See when customer orders were shipped.
- Modify customer address as long as it has not been printed (usually about 1 hour but you may modify this setting).
- Delete orders placed within 15 minutes.
Standard Wholesale ordering (you just pay us for manufacturing, shipping, and handling)
- You pay your bill by credit card or paypal. You can always fund your account to reduce the amount of payments you make.
- Pay by credit card, paypal, or send in a check.
Retail ordering (we collect the retail order amounts, and pay you the net proceeds)
- You may choose to use the retail order page we provide.
- We collect retail order amounts, and pass shipping and handling costs to the consumer
- View our terms and fees.
- We pay you net proceeds once per month.
We offer you complete DVD Fulfillment Services integrated with your shopping cart
If you have a digital product, video, or software that can't fit on a cd (700MB) you can use our CD/DVD/USB fulfillment service.
Basically, the computer treats a DVD loaded into your computer the same way it treats a CD. You may have a true video DVD that will
play in a DVD player, or you could use a DVD to store a lot of computer readable files (like large .mov or .avi movie files).
In most cases, we highly recommend you create a .iso image file of your DVD
Think of this .iso image file as an exact digital copy of your dvd. You can download a free trial of a product called
'Alcohol 120' to take your DVD, create a .iso image file, and have us burn that file. Don't worry about all this right now.
Once you create your first free project there is a lot of help information available. If this seems too confusing, you can
simply send it to us in the mail and we'll set it up for you
for just $5.00
We handle the burning, disc printing, packaging, and shipping to your individual
customers for you.
We also help with customer support by allowing your customers to email our support center if they have any problems with
the DVD order.
We offer the lowest and most competitive prices, giving you the ability to turn a profit by selling
your electronic products on DVD, even if you only sell a few items a day. We don't require you to make
any minimum commitment.
Setup a free project, and if you just want to save the time and hassle, simply drop a copy
of your dvd in the mail and we'll do it for you. We charge only $5.00 to set it up for you
(just enough time to cover our labor costs).
Learn More About Our Services...