Minimum Requirements and Fees - CD/DVD/USB on Demand Fulfillment Service:
Fees and Minimums:
- Minimum sales requirement: Order once every 6 months.
- Order each of your products at least once every 6 months to keep the project active.
- Alternatively, we offer a much more economical choice. Use our "Product Activation Service"** which only costs $2.00 per project. Select this instead of ordering product (which is more expensive).
- Inactive projects are deleted by an automated system. If you do not order at least once every 6 months, or use product activation service, the project will be deleted which can not be undone.
- You will be warned via email before your project is deleted. Please monitor the email we send you.
- This will only effect titles with virtually no sales.
- Large Number of Projects: If you have over 100 projects, there is a small one time fee of $1.99 for each additional project created.
- For the first 100 projects, you are not charged this new project fee when you add additional projects.
- For the 101st project (and any additional ones thereafter), a one time fee of $1.99 is billed to your account when you add that new project.
- This fee will be charged only when you create a new project, not for product orders.
- Premium Support: We do offer various levels of product setup support.
- If you have any projects that are at risk of being deleted you will receive at least one warning email so please monitor the email we send you.
- When you login, you will see warning messages explaining that certain projects are at risk of being deleted. If you do not see any message, your projects are not at risk of being deleted.
- This service saves you money because instead of paying $6 or more to have your product made and shipped for something you don't need, just pay the small product activation fee of $2.00 instead.
- Instead of making and shipping your product, we simply mark your product so it stays active for another 6 months.
- We can't keep projects forever. By using this service, we know the project is still valuable to you, and this helps pay for our data hosting fees.
Click Here for more information about duplication and fulfillment pricing.