USB or DISC EcoPack packaging examples:
|USB Artwork Examples | USB Packaging Examples | EcoPack Examples | Preparing USB Data Files|
EcoPack Packaging for USB or CD/DVD
- The TrepStar "EcoPack" utilizes the two panel artwork. This two panel template is used for all CD/DVD/USB Jewel and EcoPack packaging.
- The CD/DVD or USB is placed inside the folded artwork.
- That is placed in a clear resealable sleeve.
- The customer can see the artwork on both sides.
- The customer can open the top flap and slide out the CD/DVD or USB.
- The resealable sleeve can be used multiple times.
- The EcoPack is less costly to ship single quantity orders since they can ship at lowest cost letter/flat rate. That can only be done for packages that are somewhat flexible.
- The EcoPack is more flexible than a CD case. This helps prevents breakage. A CD style "Jewel" case can crack more easily during shipment of single quantity orders. If you're sending one at a time to individual customers, we recommend the EcoPack or the DVD style cases which are more flexible.