Set up a free custom CD, DVD, or USB project
- Click Sign Up above to start your online CD,DVD,USB fulfillment order.
- Create a free custom cd,dvd, or usb project for each of the products you sell.
- If you have a multiple disc set, data CD, DVD, or audio CD, you can set those options by clicking on the options button. We have video topics for
all of this (under the help menu).
- Change packaging options for your custom cd,dvd, or usb.
- Did you use DVD authoring software for your DVD? If you don't know what this means,
learn more about our DVD authoring service.
- Don't want to bother with all the file preparation? We have a few support options. [Learn More]
Online CD/DVD/USB Order Option #1:
If you already have a shopping cart or paypal buttons for online CD/DVD/USB fulfillment, your customer will order from your site using a shopping cart or PayPal buttons you've added:
- You use your current shopping cart software or paypal buttons.
- Your customer orders the custom made disc or usb product from you.
- You collect the money from your customer directly.
- You submit the custom cd/dvd or usb orders into our wholesale order system either manually, or with automation.
Then, login and click the order button to submit a wholesale order:
- Click the "Order" button from within your account. From there, you fill in customer order data.
- If you submit many orders, you can automate ordering.
- You may also consider spreadsheet ordering for your personalized cd/dvd/usb products.
Online CD/DVD/USB Order Option #2
Customers orders from the TrepStar retail order cart using buy now buttons.
- TrepStar.com acts as your eCommerce system / shopping cart.
- You set your desired retail price and product description.
- Copy and paste our "Buy Now" buttons HTML to your site.
- We collect the money from your customer since they are using the retail order page we provide.
- We make and ship the products on demand at order time.
- We pay you the net proceeds once every few weeks.
TrepStar manufactures and ships the custom CD, DVD, USB product in 1 business day
- We ship your personalized disc or usb product to your customer within 1 business day via the U.S. Postal Service which ships to
anywhere in the world. The USPS ships to more addresses than any other service available (more than UPS or Fedex etc.)
- We make products "on demand" or "just in time" so inventory is never stale, and there is no waste.
- Depending on the disc packaging and shipping options, we may place your disc in a thin mailer, DVD case, CD case, bubble mailer, or combination of those.
- For USB products, we offer thin mailers, as well as CD and DVD style cases.
Click the "options" button (once you've made a project) for more details.
Search or browse customer fulfillment order data
- We store all customer cd, dvd, and usb orders on our system.
- We provide tools to browse or search customers.
- Confirm customer orders are in the system.
- See when customer orders were shipped ans view tracking links.
- Modify customer address as long as it has not been printed (usually about 1 - 10 hours but you may modify this setting).
- Delete orders placed within 15 minutes.
Billing for Online CD, DVD, USB Fulfillment Orders
Standard Wholesale ordering (you pay us the minimum amount for manufacturing, shipping, and handling)
- You pay your bill by credit card or paypal. You can always fund your account to reduce the amount of payments you make.
- Pay by credit card, paypal, or send in a check.
Retail ordering (we collect the retail order amounts, and pay you the net proceeds)
- You may choose to use the retail order page we provide.
- We collect retail order amounts, and pass shipping and handling costs to the consumer
- View our terms and fees.
- We pay you net proceeds once per month.
TrepStar produces your custom CD, DVD, or USB on demand at order time and ship it to your customers daily to anywhere in the world.
- You setup a free TrepStar.com account: Click the Free Sign Up button (top of the screen).
- Click the ADD+ button from within the account management area. You will set up a project for each of your CD/DVD/USB product titles.
- You upload your custom disc case artwork and setup files to our project system. Once everything is approved, you can take orders.
- TrepStar.com Wholesale Order Method #1:
Use this method if you sell your product from your web site using a shopping cart / eCommerce system you have already chosen or are using.
For example, many of our clients use Shopify or PayPal. You will have the shopping cart HTML on your website.
You submit your order requests to the TrepStar wholesale order system in one of 3 ways:
- Manually: Login to your TrepStar account you created here. There is an Order button next to each of your
project listings. Fill out the customer name and address information.
- Import Spreadsheet order data : Login to your TrepStar account you created here. There is an Order with spreadsheet data
button next to each of your project listings. Export your shopping cart order data and paste that spreadsheet data
into our form to order for multiple customers at once without typing in the customer info again.
- HTTP Gateway: You will have your e-commerce system call our server (called an http get or post). The URL to
our server will contain parameters that have the customers information (email, name, address, productID etc).
From within your TrepStar account, there is a page that describes this in more detail.
- PayPal IPN Gateway: You adjust some settings on your PayPal buy now buttons which allows PayPal to send us your order data
automatically. Here are some more details.
- Other Integrations: Here are some more details.
- TrepStar.com Retail Order Method #2:
Use this method if would rather use our "Buy Now" buttons and have us handle everything including collecting the money from
the customer. You do not have to manually submit orders to our system. Get the HTML buy now links from within your account.
Everything is automatic and handled by us. We pay you the net proceeds once per month.
Learn more about our retail ordering terms and fees.
- We Send Optional Customer Email Notification with electronic tracking info: When an order is submitted to our system,
we send your customer an email telling them their product order has been received, and will be shipping shortly. We also email them
with any electronic tracking information that is available.
- We manufacture and ship your custom media products: We manufacture the disc(s) or USB, print the graphic on the disc or USB, print the invoice and labels,
apply postage, package the product, shrink wrap, and ship it 24 hours later (usually the next business day after an order has been placed).
- You pay any outstanding balance for wholesale orders: Simply click the billing button from within
your account. We accept PayPal or credit cards. We charge you for all the wholesale orders submitted and fulfilled.
- We pay you any net proceeds for retail orders: If you use our retail order page instead of using your own shopping cart system, we pay you the net
proceeds once per month. Here are more details regarding terms and fees.
- Check your Stats: Within your TrepStar.com account, there are reports that show recent orders, as well as
billing reports showing amounts paid, received etc.
- Pricing: Here is more information about our rates for all cd, dvd, and usb ordering.